 Administrative / General / 10101
  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

(...) Me either. As I said in my first email to David (perhaps using a not very good analogy didn't make that point very clear, admittedly). (...) Me too, me either. (...) I did but it didn't address that point. I may have been unclear but as I said (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

(...) I understand that each subcommunity is different. I'm not for strict adherence to the exact same set-in-stone standards for every obscure group on LUGNET. At the same time, each group should be mature and good-natured enough to practice (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)