 Administrative / General / 10055
  Re: Nothing to do with a market for your MOCs on eBay.

(...) I'm not sure a machine with minifigs has been tried before. It would be cool. It's been done with small sets, though. Brisbane, Australia Airport: (URL) Mark Harrison in the pics) Hey, au'ers... are those machines still there at the airport in (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Nothing to do with a market for your MOCs on eBay.

(...) Yes, still there. The set of products changes over time. It was mostly full of Racers and Bionicles when I last looked. Of course, it's airport prices, so only worth paying if you need to pacify a screaming child. Kerry (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping)