 Administrative / Financial / 60
    Brainstorming to Keep LUGNET Alive —John P. Henderson
    Och! Ug! Okay, so it's after midnight here, and having only tonight (last night?) learned of this particular group, I have spent much of the last hour reading everything posted here thus far. It was one of my first (perhaps only) experiences around (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

        Re: Brainstorming to Keep LUGNET Alive —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Good point. (...) See above comment. :-) (...) Agreed (...) This is where you make a good point. LUGNET needs money but I think it will only survive if it remains free. The above idea has a lot of merit. I would like to see it explored futher. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)