 Administrative / Financial / 135
Re: A Brick Apart Now Hiring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:50:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.finance, Dawn Sullivan wrote:
Ok, fund drive's off to a great start. Can someone tell me how that post got
spotlighted? Todd? What time can I expect you here to help pack orders? :P

e, after dinner can you bring Rizmit and Jama over to help? Remember, you still
owe me. ;)

So....anyone in the tri-state area looking for a job?

Will pack if you deliver ;-)

-Tim