 Administrative / Financial / 109
Re: New LUGNET t-shirts at BrickFest!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:49:47 GMT

<snip>

But I still think that a LUGNET branded LEGO set would be a real money maker.
Ideally it would be made by LEGO, but it wouldn't have to be.  It could be a
more sophisticated Collection Enrichment Kit or something.

Chris

Hm....they just released (or are about to) the second "My Own Creation"
series...Wouldn't it be cool if the "Lugnet" brand appeared on the third MOC
series?

(just a meandering and wandering thought...)

Scott