 Administrative / Financial / 101
Re: TooMuchDew's Smart Shopper Report #1 - KBToys.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.finance
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 17:48:03 GMT

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> writes:
If you look here:
http://guide.lugnet.com/shop/

You'll see that the old data has been wiped out and we're adding retailers
back, one at a time. Right now we're getting kinks out of our amazon.com
code. That price data is current, but a few bits were missed.

Waah!  You took away the list of "best deals"!  Please put that back
ASAP.  That was the only feature of the "shop" section that I found
useful.  Sorting by set number is pointless.  Sorting by %-off or
$-saved is what really matters.

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!