 Administrative / Financial / *76 (-5)
  Re: Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade]

Jude Beaudin wrote in message ... (...) website (...) for (...) Yes, I'd like them to be treated as 2 separate stores, but I'm more interested in getting the issue thought about and decided beforehand, rather than having it come up once this has (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

  Re: Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade]

(...) So are you saying that you would like to have two seperate accounts? One for your custom model kits and the other for your parts shop on Bricklink? I do not see that as a problem, if you are willing to pay for both accounts in essence doubling (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

LUGNET Admin wrote in message ... (...) nifty (...) lugnet.admin.finance (...) just (...) I like this idea, it looks interesting! How would you decide what "a shop" is? Individual Bricklink stores vs Bricklink itself, for instance... or like I have (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

  Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade]

(...) Okay, I made a quick mock-up. This isn't a fully developed concept... I just want to give you some idea of what I meant in previous post. (URL) some number of shops would have ads surrounding their own posting area. How visitors found a (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

  Re: Looking good

(...) "Neal":-) whom I met a BricksWest runs a T-shirt printing (...) -John (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact