 Administrative / Database / 943
942  |  944
Subject:
Idea Book Notes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 01:14:38 GMT

Todd,

I was just scanning through the Idea Books and have a couple items of interest:

226: I have an American Version of this. The text inside is different from
the scans Brickshelf has and is just in English. There is a minor cover
difference, mine has "Ages 3-12" just under the LEGO logo. The copyright on the
back is 1982.

250: I have an American version of this without all the languages on the cover
(same kind of deal as 200). The copyright on the back is 1987.

260: I have a European copy (well, several actually), the cover has no text,
and the inside page is multi-lingual. Copyright is 1990.

I'll have to get scans of these for you (and Brickshelf if Kevin is interested
in the different inside pages).

Frank