 Administrative / Database / 917
  Are there plans to link up the inventories of sets to the set Guide?

I am asking because I have a few sets I wanted to check.. (+some that I could provide inventories for..(mainly 1999/2000 sets though :- ( ) I find it eaiser to search for the set in the set guide's taxonimy than in the inventories one. (The (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database)