 Administrative / Database / 907
    RE: CSV delimiters —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I agree. I was trying to hack an Excel file into some usable html, and those "" made it nearly impossible for me to do search and replaces to get valid html without messing it up in other places. --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)

        Re: CSV delimiters —Todd Lehman
   (...) I think there are a variety of CSV-to-HTML-table converters floating around that you can download -- I saw at least 3 earlier while searching before posting. You'd probably want to look for one that somehow auto-sensed whether quotes were (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish)