 Administrative / Database / 829
    Re: Subthemes for Star Wars renamed? —Todd Lehman
   (...) No, the changes weren't announced. It's just one of many everyday cleanup or maintenance efforts in the set DB. (I'm even surprised anyone noticed. :) LEGO officially uses the term "Classic" for the original SW trilogy (Episodes IV-VI, that (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Subthemes for Star Wars renamed? —Hakan Tandogan
   (...) Nope, no bookmarks, I was creating the links in my perl script (hey, doesn't everyone have a sets-to-html-script? ;-) ), so the human-friendly part was a little lost on me ;-) Regards, Hakan (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)