 Administrative / Database / 788
787  |  789
Subject:
Old, "strange" LEGO set.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:54:55 GMT

Hi

I have just bought an old sealed LEGO set.
It is easy to see that this set is old.  If comes with "instruction" of how
to fit the bricks together...

This set should be in the database, but does it have a set number...?

There is the sealed inner box and an outher brown box.  Probably it was not
important that this brown one was "boring" because it is all hidden inside a
blue briefcase!  ( Pictures sent to ftp.lugnet.com/incoming ) On the top of
the brown box it is written:
MFG. NO. 463011 and on the side: 49-4618  (49 is underlined)

It could be very interesting to see the rest of the "building instructions",
but I will try to keep it sealed

I can make better pictures/scans if needed

Best regards

Christian Kloumann
Norway