 Administrative / Database / 786
  Suggestion to the database. Logical search.

I have a suggestion to the database of LEGO. Recently I wanted information about the set #022. As it is logical to associate a set of LEGO with its number, I tried "22" in the "Set Name/Number Search"-box. No match... I actually had to try many (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Suggestion to the database. Logical search.

(...) I agree, it sucks and needs to be fixed. --Todd (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.database)