 Administrative / Database / 782
781  |  783
Subject:
Updates of 5063, 5005, 5071, 5038, 5068, 5039, 5065, 5045, 5064
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 14:39:14 GMT

Hi

Here is some updates for the LEGO database.
All scans are made my me, Christian Kloumann
The scans, and this info, are sent to ftp.lugnet.com to the directory
incoming in the zip-file Chr_updates

5064: Picture of the service-pack: Locomotive Wheels

5045: Picture of the service-pack: Magnets and Magnet Holders

5065: Picture of the service-pack: 3m Wire and Two Way Plugs
Year: <=1989  (not 1987 as now)

5039 Picture of the service-pack Monorail Stop/Reverse Switch for Space
Track
Year: <=1988  (not 1987 as now)

5068 Picture of the service-pack Motor Frame and Coupling
Year: <=1989  (not 1987 as now)
Pieces: 5 (not 2 as now)

5038 Picture of the service-pack 9V Battery Box

5071 Picture of the service-pack Large Wheel Set

5005 Picture of the service-pack Battery Box
Year: <=1989

5063 Picture of the service-pack Power Supply Rail
Year: <=1988  (not 1987 as now)

Best regards

Christian Kloumann
Norway