 Administrative / Database / 778
  New info / pictures 314, 1101, 1150, 1151, 1152

Hi My name is Christian Kloumann and I live in Norway. I want to contribute to the database of LEGO. The pictures are in JPEG format. Please tell me if you want it bigger or smaller etc. I have not yet got information of how to "upload" pictures. I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.admin.database)