 Administrative / Database / 769
    1072 please add —Sheree Rosenkrantz
    Earlier in May I did an inventory of 1072 Supplementary Set and forgot to ask that this set be added to the Pause database by posting here. Hopefully, I have included the necessary information. (URL) now have access to a scanner and will send in a (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.admin.database)