 Administrative / Database / 755
    Piece Count —Grahame Reid
    My wife has recently returned from her trip to the US where she was able to buy some of the polybag sets 4811 (Defense Archer) and 6626 (Snow Scooter). I note with interest that the piece count of 20 for 6626 includes the 'spare' 1x1 trans-yellow (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.admin.database)