 Administrative / Database / 751
750  |  752
Subject:
066 Governor Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 02:06:13 GMT

I have captured some images of a box for a 066 Governor Set that I picked up a
year or two ago:

The current image in Pause is a catalog page showing sets 044 and 055; Maybe
these scans would be beneficial additions to the Pause database?

As can be seen in the scans, this is a Samsonite box.  I'm not sure what the
implications of that might be with regard to its appropriateness within Pause,
etc.  If the set is appropriate, the box reads "387 pieces" (Pause currently
shows "?").