 Administrative / Database / 739
  More pictures

There are a lot of pictures in the fibblesnork lego guide that could be used in pause, some of them are better quality than pause and some of them arent in pause at all. (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: More pictures

It's really odd that you should say that because I just added 2. Like a few minutes ago! Weird. [chills up spine] Thanks, yes you're right. We are in process of pulling from all sources, including Fibblesnork, for the best materials available. Todd (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.admin.database)