 Administrative / Database / 738
    More pictures uploaded (from brickshelf!) —Dan Boger
   Last post for tonight :) Thanks to Kevin Loch, we uploaded about 450 pictures to the lugnet server. These pics were taken from the front page of the instructions of sets on brickshelf... Then after touching up by Jenn, dumped to the server. We hope (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.admin.database)