 Administrative / Database / 720
Re: 1181 and 6485
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:55:42 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:

Just looking through the catalog we got from Israel, Jenn noticed these two sets are
not in the DB - could they be added please?

I uploaded the pics to ftp.lugnet.com, also see them here:
http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego/pics/1181.jpg
"Space hovercraft" *new*  :)

http://www.giccs.georgetown.edu/~dan/lego/pics/6485.jpg
"Daring air glider"

The Extreme Team Hang Glider set is actually set number 6585, not 6485 as
displayed (or it could be the equivalent set number 1098).

Check them out at:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1098

and

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=6585