 Administrative / Database / 707
RE: Pause Arctic oddity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:24:50 GMT

Yep, in Aus, it's a boxed set (6577).

Benjamin Whytcross
bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott E. Sanburn [mailto:ssanburn@cleanweb.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2000 5:36 AM
To: lugnet.admin.database@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Pause Arctic oddity

Susan,

Is it just me, or are these the same picture?

<http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6577-1>
<http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6626-2>

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX

I would suspect, since this is a polybag here, that the differences in
numbers is that the non-US set is an actual box, rather than a polybag that
is sold here. Anyone with the European set feel free to jump in here!

Scott S

Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Coming Soon: The Sanburn Systems Company