 Administrative / Database / 68
    Re: Three Suggestions —Todd Lehman
   (...) Is that a real :) or mostly a ;) ? I agree that a PerlRE would be cool (and not really difficult to add), but can you give some concrete examples of search queries which would benefit in a major way from a feature like that? I can see a bit of (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Three Suggestions —Matthew Miller
   (...) Right, that's why the :) -- it seemed like an obviously good idea at first, but then I couldn't really think of many practical uses. (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)