 Administrative / Database / 667
Re: 1068 and 1088
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:59:42 GMT

Jennifer L. Boger <jennr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu> wrote in message
news:Pine.GSO.4.10.10003171236300.26472-100000@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu...
Found these on ebay, can they be added to the pause database?

1068 Air Patrol
Extreme Team
19 pieces
1 fig

1088 (i can't read the info)

here's where i found them:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281961374

Jennifer,

You might like to take a look over at BrickSet, www.brickset.co.uk which is
an independently maintained LEGO set database. It doesn't contain as many
sets as the Pause/Lugnet database, but the areas that are covered are done
so very comprehensively. [1]

In particular, promotional sets such as these are our speciality :-)

You can search for specific sets in a similar way to the Pause search:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=<...>

Where <...> is a set number, a range of numbers (for example, 1200-1299) or
all or part of a set name or subtheme.

So,

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1068
and
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1088
display these two sets.

Or,
http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/search.asp?set=1060-1099
will display these and others released to some outlets in the US and
elsewhere.

I welcome any information / images from BrickSet being used at Pause.

Huw (BrickSet administrator)

[1] we have yet to add many 3-digit sets, Duplo, Basic, Fabuland, Dacta,
Unversal or Scala.