 Administrative / Database / 657
Re: Common Set not in Pause
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 12:55:46 GMT

Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote in message
news:FrFqwB.8ox@lugnet.com...
Hey Todd, I just wanted to let you know a common 2000 set isn't in Pause: • Set
6470.  It is a little town construction vehicle, and it is pictued on page • 26
(lower right hand corner).  It is also in the S@H catalog.  I'd give you • the
name and piece counts, but I can't seem to find my S@H catalog anywhere. • :(
Perhaps someone can supply the neccessary information?

I have a (pretty poor) scan at:

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/view.asp?Set=6470-1

Huw