 Administrative / Database / 644
    Set 4267 —Chris Roy
    I did a set lookup on 4267. The database had few details and said that any additionnal infor would be appreciated. Where should I send this info? Should I just post it here? Chris (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Set 4267 —Todd Lehman
   (...) Sure! (Thanks) --Todd (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Set 4267 —Chris Roy
   (...) <A HREF=(URL)Scan of Bucket Side</A> It does contain 462 pcs. The instruction booklet on the botton right of the scan is just a folded sheet with various pictures of models. Once I get a camera I'll take a picture and scan it for you. Chris (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.database)