 Administrative / Database / 620
Re: 1097 and 1099
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 02:42:44 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.admin.database, Dan Boger writes:
#- 1097
name - Res Q Runner

Isn't it actually "RES-Q Runner"?

Oops, sorry, there's a dash in there, nod.

Piece - 17

Is this an official piece count, or a hand-counted unofficial piece count?

official as far as it's what's printer on the box...

#- 1099
Name - Ninja Blaster
Piece - 23

Is this an official piece count, or a hand-counted unofficial piece count?

again, it's what's on the box...

Ya!

cool!  It's lack was messing up my ebay scripts...

We ordered a scanner last night, so by tomorrow we should be able to really
start scanning lots of pics... (we counted, it was more than 100 that are
missing/bad on pause :)  And taking the pics with the mavica was getting a bit
annoying after a while...  to easy to get it crooked...

:)

Dan