 Administrative / Database / 555
    Belville 5875 has alternate set with book in french? —Larry Pieniazek
   This set: (URL) according to Paul of Busy Bee also exists as a 5876, the only difference is that it comes with a book in french as an add on. I am ordering one and should know at some point. I won't be able to tell you what the book SAYS, mind you. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Belville 5875 has alternate set with book in french? —Charles Eric McCarthy
   Larry P wrote, in lugnet.admin.database: (...) I asked about this in lugnet.belville but got no responses. There is a picture of the set at the Entertainer, (URL) you can see the book peeking through a window in the box. Please let us know whether (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.belville)

        Re: Belville 5875 has alternate set with book in french? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Unfortunately, I don't have 5875 to compare it to but I will certainly do my best to describe the set once I get it... -- Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - (URL) Mercator, the e-business transformation company fund Lugnet(tm): (URL) ref: (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.belville)