 Administrative / Database / 444
Re: Duplo Toolo 2930
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 11:31:01 GMT

Ray Sanders wrote:
Todd Lehman wrote:

Is the official name (as shown on the box) "Crane and Backhoe" or "Crane and
Backhoe set"?

Very good question. The name I gave was ad-libed. The box does not have
a name as we are all used to. The only thing close to a name is
'Preschool Building Toy', but I don't think that is the proper name
either. The instructions give no clue.

The UK 1994 catalogue lists the name as 'DUPLO Toolo Mobile Crane", fwiw
[1]. I am intending to scan in my catalogues (UK 1985-1989, 1994,
1996-1999, plus a few mini catalogue bits and bobs) for Brickshelf in
that mythical free time. Some contain DUPLO catalogues too, which might
help here.

:: paul
:: http://www.songtwo.demon.co.uk/lego/

[1] Until SW, no UK boxes had names, iirc [2].
[2] sorry about all the FLA.