 Administrative / Database / 388
  Bricktionary

(...) How about a "known alias" category as well? Maybe include a warning category for the the piece has been mistaken for? The effort doesn't have to be strictly technical. I've submitted a couple sets to the database, and I've been at a loss over (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Bricktionary

(...) Shows me what happens with stale followup-to's... (...) Interesting ideas. Could be useful, especially for parts with no simple description. (...) Steve (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.db.brictionary)