 Administrative / Database / 3468
Re: Missing 2010 Kingdoms sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 03:50:30 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Samuel Christiansen wrote:
Number: 852921
Name: Knights Battle Pack
Theme: LEGO / SYSTEM / Castle / Kingdoms
Year: 2010
Pieces: ? (shop.lego.com says 1 but that's inconsistent with previous battle
packs)
Figures: 5
MSRP: $14.99 (USD)

http://shop.lego.com/product/?p=852921&LangId=2057&ShipTo=US

Number: 852922
Name: Dragon Battle Pack
Theme: LEGO / SYSTEM / Castle / Kingdoms
Year: 2010
Pieces: ? (shop.lego.com says 1 but that's inconsistent with previous battle
packs)
Figures: 5
MSRP: $14.99 (USD)

http://shop.lego.com/product/?p=852922&LangId=2057&ShipTo=US

Number: 7950
Name: Knight's Showdown
Theme: LEGO / SYSTEM / Castle / Kingdoms
Year: 2010
Pieces: 61
Figures: 2
MSRP: $6.99 (USD)

http://shop.lego.com/product/?p=7950&LangId=2057&ShipTo=US

Yes, I agree.  Only 1 of the sets that Samuel mentioned was added.  I'm curious
as to why the others weren't added to the LUGNET database since they're all
legitimate sets; not weird things like keychains or minifig promotional items.

There's also another set from the 2010 Kingdom's line that needs to be added:

Number: 7947
Name: Prison Tower Rescue
Theme: LEGO / SYSTEM / Castle / Kingdoms
Year: 2010
Pieces: 365
Figures: 5
MSRP: $50 (USD)