 Administrative / Database / 334
  Re: Idea: How starting to work for a unique Lego piece naming convention?

(...) I'd agree. In principle, where bricks do have obvious uses you'd need to keep that use in the name for simplicity. After all, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to find some exotic uses for wheels, but is anyone seriously going to suggest that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)

Simon Robinson wrote in message ... (...) and (...) Hey, those aren't "hollow space wheels", they're "podracer jet engines"... Frank (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.general)