 Administrative / Database / 308
  Re: Corrections to LUGNET Sets Database.

Joshua Delahunty (dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu) wrote: : [Followups to lugnet.admin.database] : Gary, did you ever manage to check the mint-condition copy of this scan? : -- joshua I can check the brochures, but I'm pretty sure I've not seen a date (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.database)