 Administrative / Database / 272
    7824 MSRP —Frank Filz
   I just was browsing around the sets and noticed that 7820 Train Station has ? listed for MSRP, but the scan clearly shows a list price of $49.00 (of course I suppose the scan may not be from a U.S. catalog). Just curious Frank (25 years ago, 15-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: 7824 MSRP —Joshua Delahunty
   Fixed. -- joshua (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: 7824 MSRP —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Joshua, I have an old S@H catalog that shows the price about $45.00 (i'll have to check the exact price). This was before S@H instituted their "No shipping and handling but 10% markup". Which price is the prefered entry? The old price was (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: 7824 MSRP —Joshua Delahunty
   (...) Todd's the policy-maker, I'm just the underappreciated grunt <jk>. From what I read in his earlier response to you, ORIGINAL is what counts here. I hope he adds a relation to allow multiple prices eventually, so this will be a non-issue (I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.database)