 Administrative / Database / 2694
  How to help get new sets listed in the Database

Hello, I recently purchased sets 21000 & 21001 (The Sears Tower and the John Hancock Center) and when I went to add them to my list I found they were not a part of the database as of yet. How can I help get them added? Thanks, Jason (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.admin.database)