 Administrative / Database / 265
  Re: Star Wars fixes

(...) Yup. (...) Ah, nice one. I think I would say that that was a minifig, because of the standard head. (...) The torsos still accept the new-style legs though, don't they? Do they have long neck studs, or did the torso just have a normal stud on (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars fixes

(...) According to your arguement, any brick (not plate) can be classified as a minifig. You did not limit the definition of "torso", and all bricks can accept minifig legs. Maybe the only qualifier should be the single long neck stud. (emphasis on (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)