 Administrative / Database / 220
  Re: Todd, I have some info on boats that is missing from the database

(...) If it's text info, feel free to post the info here. If it's pictures, feel free to upload to: ftp://ftp.lugnet.com/incoming/ --Todd (25 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Todd, I have some info on boats that is missing from the database

Tug Boat, set number 4005, 62 pieces, price still unknown Freighter, set number 4015, 75 pieces, price still unknown Fire Boat, set number 4025, 142 pieces, price still unknown (...) (25 years ago, 8-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Todd, I have some info on boats that is missing from the database

(...) Where do the piece counts come from? - Directly from the box (official count)? - From a catalog (semi-official count)? - Hand-counted (unofficial count)? --Todd (25 years ago, 9-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.database)