 Administrative / Database / 2106
  Japanese Sets #7335-7339

I have a Japanese Lego catalog from a trip I took back in September 06, and I noticed there were a few sets in there that aren't in the database. Set number: 7335 Set name: Lego(R) Foundation Set - Blue Bucket Theme: Lego/Creator Elements: 466 (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jan-07, to lugnet.admin.database)