 Administrative / Database / 2016
  New set: 5439 Limited Edition Tub

I report a new set, possibly a store brand exclusive one: Set number: 5439 Set name: Limited Edition Tub Theme: unspecified (there is no theme name printed below the set number) Elements: 705 Figures: 0 Released: 2006 List Price: EUR 29.99 / GBP (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.database)

  New set: 5493 Limited Edition Tub

Sorry, I messed up the last two digits of the set number, this is the correct entry: I report a new set, possibly a store brand exclusive one: Set number: 5493 Set name: Limited Edition Tub Theme: unspecified (there is no theme name printed below (...) (18 years ago, 1-Nov-06, to lugnet.admin.database)