 Administrative / Database / 19
Re: Is it appropriate to nettiquette?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 04:26:50 GMT

"Selçuk <teyyareci>" <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> writes:

Hi

I wonder If I could send pictures from other sites to the database, if they are
not exist. Besides my own scans, I have another collection of lego set pictures
from here or there (I don't remember the sites' names to give reference). Is it
appropriate to send them to the database?

regards,

Selçuk

If you get permission first from the person(s) hosting the originals, yes.
Otherwise, no, it's against nettiquette just to grab images from people
without asking, even if LEGO owns the copyright and they don't.

--Todd