 Administrative / Database / 1884
1883  |  1885
Subject:
Boy was I surprised when THIS worked!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2006 00:44:04 GMT

I just went here: http://mycroft.mozdev.org/ and typed in: LUGNET

Then, automagically, I got a LUGNET logo in my Firefox pull-down search menu!
So, I tried typing in: 4549 and, Shazam! I got this:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?sourceid=Mozilla-search&q=4549

Now, tell me: Has my head been under a rock on this or WHAT? Holy cow. That’s nifty-keen!!! (though, admittedly, I never use that pull-down thingie.)

-Suz