 Administrative / Database / 1845
1844  |  1846
Subject:
Is there a limit to dupes of a set number, ie 700?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 14:45:20 GMT

Is there a limit to how many of a set number may be in the catalog?
Specifically, set 700 has a growing number of variants, the latest being 700_20:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/700_20
The problem is that set cannot be found with a 700 search:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/700

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks,
Clark