 Administrative / Database / 1790
  Knight's Kingdom Large Figures - Database Corrections

Greetings! Regarding the Knight's Kingdom large figures, I would like to point out that your piece counts are off by 3 from the piece counts listed on the packaging. I can only guess that you are including the game cards as parts. According to (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.admin.database)