 Administrative / Database / 1787
Re: Knight's Kingdom large fig number errors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 09:01:08 GMT

Clark Stephens wrote:

I am curious what the four extra pieces included in the US releases are. I'd
wager they are changes to pass US child safety laws. We'll have to see after
Peeron gets inventories for them. They already have inventories for most of the
Euro releases.

Aren't they just some kind of game/collectors cards? Euro releases don't
have them (for sure, my son got 2).

Jindroush