 Administrative / Database / 1778
Re: New set 4677 Letter Tiles - 60 pcs. 0 figs 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 19:49:58 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, Brian Kendig wrote:
Please correct the information for this set: it actually contains 67 elements,
not 68 as the "notes" currently says.

The set contains two 1x1 black tiles of each letter in the English alphabet,
two each of five diacriticals, plus an extra A, E, I, N, and O.

I have 3 of these that I bought MISB. Strangely enough two of them had 67 tiles,
and one had 68. Or maybe it was two 68's and a 69? I seem to remember that there
were extras of each of the vowels, but maybe there wasn't an extra "U"? Maybe I
can check tonight. Hm. Anyway, I know one of the three had an extra letter tile
in it.

DaveE