 Administrative / Database / 176
  Some images and info missing from Pause

Hi Todd, There has been reference to FTPing stuff to you, but I didn't quickly see an address for that, so I threw together a web page with some corrections, new information, and images. Please use any of it that is useful. Point to (URL) to see (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Some images and info missing from Pause

(...) ftp://ftp.lugnet.com/incoming/ (...) Coolness! Thanks! ...and...well, I'll be a...I see that Joshua already put many of these in on March 8th. Thanks, Joshua! (I just added the rest, so now we're all set with the bunch. "All set" -- Heh heh -- (...) (25 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.database)