 Administrative / Database / 1738
1737  |  1739
Subject:
New set 4678 - Photostand ?? - LEGOland exclusive i guess.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:19:01 GMT

Hi all.

I went to Legoland - Billund this saturday and found this set in the Legoshop.

Set # 4678
Name ?? - My guess will be "Photo stand" or something like that.
The box sayes 2004, and the count is 16 bricks.
Price 50,- Danish Kroners, or 7 us $, Rather expensive. I have searched for this
set but, haven´t found anything, so I guess Lugnet better put it the database. I
guess that this is at LEGOland exclusive. S@H dosen´t know it.

Pictures here:

http://home22.inet.tele.dk/oz1zzt/box.jpg

http://home22.inet.tele.dk/oz1zzt/elements.jpg

*WARNING* Large pictures, 500 KB.

But my mother *LOVED* to get one of these with a photograf og her and me. :)

I hope this was the right group to post this in - right ?

Best Regards

Lars Lange
Lugnet # 1674
Member of www.byggepladen.dk