 Administrative / Database / 1732
  Creator set 4538

Hi admins, There is a creator bucket used in a promotional action at Albert Heijn supermarkets in the Netherlands. I am not sure whether this set will be promotional only, but at the moment I cannot find any reference. Set number is 4538, it's a (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Creator set 4538

(...) Can anyone tell me if this is the proper way to notify database admins about new sets? This set seems like Lego were clearing out some warehouses as we have found two different inventories so far.... Duq (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Correct group for submitting new set info

(...) Duq, Yes this is the correct area to post information. Sometimes it takes awhile for the information here to be added to the database. I know Thomas Garrison is very active in helping with the Lugnet DB. I also know he has been very busy (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.admin.database)