 Administrative / Database / 1709
    Re: please add set 9833 —Jordan Bradford
   (...) I just opened the one I got today to find that it outputs 12V, not 9V. That's weird. It is a Dacta product, after all, so it's technically not part of LEGO Mindstorms. The copyright date on the packaging says 1996. So, what I said before isn't (...) (20 years ago, 30-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.database, FTX)

        Re: please add set 9833 —Jordan Bradford
   (...) Update: This adapter can be used for an RCX, and for train sets. The RCX accepts AC inputs of 9V to 12V, and converts it to DC internally. (20 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.admin.database, FTX)