 Administrative / Database / 1669
Re: DB errors in set database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 04:11:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.database, David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.admin.database, Ray Sanders wrote:
I've been seeing errors from the guide set database. So far I have seen this on
three sets: 1374, 7104 & 7000. I noted it over in admin.general, but I don't
think that caused any fixes to occur.

An internal server error occurred:

Died at /usr/home/lugnet/pdb2/pdb_m2.pm line 110.

It only occurs on certain sets, but it occurs every time on those sets.

Add 10026 to the list...
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1374
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7104
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10026

Though, I didn't have any issues with 7000...

DaveE

Oddly 7000 causes the error for me, but 10026 does not. Perhaps the error is
related to who has what sets listed in thier own inventory ? (as I have the 3 I
reported, but not 10026)

Ray